Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Samina Islam <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2001/08/15 17:27:39 UTC

extensions

Hi everyone!

(sorry if you get this twice...)

I'm converting an xml document to a prism document using a stylesheet.  One
of the elements in the XML document is date, which is given in "MM DD
YYYY..." format (example: "Jul 10 1999 9:10AM").  I want the date to be
formated w/ the year first (ex: "1999 Jul 10 9:10AM" ).  I'm also using jaxp
classes in my java class.  How can I change my XSL stylesheet to do this?
Should I use bean scripting?  Is this compatible w/ JAXP?

thanks!

Samina