Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 15:47:03 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Commons to sponsor agimatec-validation incunbation

Both votes (Sponsorship & using Commons mailing lists) have passed
with eight votes (seven binding) from the following people:

Niall Pemberton
Stephen Colebourne
Henri Yandell
Siegfried Goeschl
Phil Steitz
Rahul Akolkar
Oliver Heger
Tommaso Teofili

thanks, the next stage is to take the proposal to the incubator

Niall

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Commons to sponsor agimatec-validation incunbation

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
Just a FYI the incubator proposal is being voted on general@incubator,
but they have decied to have the Incubator PMC sponsor and use their
own set of mailing lists:

http://markmail.org/message/37oaihbwwiuptt4q

It may well be that Commons is still their desired graduation
destination when the time comes.

Niall