Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by poornima ponnuswamy <pp...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/17 06:52:07 UTC

Steps I followed in running the Xform wizard-Howto tutorial

I am trying to run the Xform wizard-how to tutorial
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard-3.html
and I am getting the exception "Resources no found".
These are the following steps I followed.
1. I created the "howto" folder in src\webapp\sample\xmlform (Should sample
be mount?..But I couldn't find mount)
2.I copied the java files into the folder
\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\samples\xmlform\howto
3.Then I copied the sitemap into the folder \src\webapp\samples\xmlform
where I replaced the one initally
that came with the cocoon package with this one.

Then I build it and put the war file into webapps folder, and I get the
"resources not found" exception
Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks a lot,

poornima