Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gisgreat <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/01/09 12:30:58 UTC

Ofbiz & Web Services

Hi all,
Is it possible with Ofbiz to implement Webservices and access it using
mobile device such as PDA?

Thanks.

Re: Ofbiz & Web Services

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Ofbiz & Web Services

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You may be interested by the FAQ
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap

Jacques

From: "Gisgreat" <pa...@hotmail.com>

Re: Ofbiz & Web Services

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.
...or make a PDA application that uses the webservice as data carrier.

Regards,
Sven

Re: Ofbiz & Web Services

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

you need to use an userID already setup in the Partymanger that has the
correct permissions.
you can pass the userID and password this way
?USERNAME=demoadmin&PASSWORD=ofbiz

Gisgreat sent the following on 1/10/2009 2:14 AM:

RE: Ofbiz & Web Services

Posted by Gisgreat <pa...@hotmail.com>.

RE: Ofbiz & Web Services