Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/22 15:57:25 UTC

[patch] portfolio-wml.xsl (was: Invalid UTF-8 sequence)

YEAH ... I have an idea :-)

The problem is in the portfolio-wml.xsl file:

the special code (copyright) should be replaced with
"(c)" !!!   Also, "about" should be "About", otherwise
it will never display About screen (card).

HTH
Drasko

http://im.yahoo.com/