Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Jason F <l....@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 22:11:40 UTC

securing multiple services

I would like to be able to secure multiple services hosted in a single
container, but from the example code that's provided, it seems that each
service needs to be individually configured to use rampart.  Is this
correct?  How would I provide a "container-global" security policy?

Thank you,
Jason

Re: securing multiple services

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
You have two options :
1.) Specify security policy in the axis2.xml which will enforce that
policy to all services (This is container global).
2.) If you want a specific set of services secured, group them into a
service group and specify policy at the service group level.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
http://blog.ruchith.org