Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com> on 2015/12/24 06:20:08 UTC

[bug]eagle docker in mac

Hi,

Based on https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheeagle/sandbox/ I can’t run docker well in mac, there are multiple issues:

1) the 2nd docker run hangs forever in starting eagle service.

2) the 1st docker run can start up ambari, and I can access ambari UI, but I can’t access other ports for example 60010 which is for hbase master info port

Thanks
Edward

Re: [bug]eagle docker in mac

Posted by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com>.
That is perfect!
But as Hortonworks’ HBASE in docker(or sandbox) is not stable, sometimes
HBase master/regionserver automatic shuts down. That is possible some bugs
with Ambari.
Not sure if new Ambari would solve that problem.

Thanks
Edward

Re: [bug]eagle docker in mac

Posted by 覃兆坤 <qi...@gmail.com>.