Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Frank Martínez <mn...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/18 22:27:00 UTC

1.4.x Release

Hi Guys,

1.4.0 is "released" in Github since May 5, but it is not officially
released. At Github it looks staled, do you have any news about this?

I will appreciate any info, I have been waiting for 1.4 because i am
working in a deltaspike module integration and there are some expectations
about changes in 1.4 that could make it much easier. I have succesfully
integrated shiro 1.3.2 with DeltaSpike in some internal projects, but I am
interested in releasing a standalone module deltaspike-shiro and publish it
in Github too, but i want to use the very last version.

Thnaks,

Frank.

--
Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: 1.4.x Release

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
There are a couple minor issues with 1.4.0, we need to get a patch release
out. I'd suggest using 1.4 and send us your feed back.  Let us know if
there are any changes needed to make the integration easier.  (this was one
of the goals of 1.4)

If you want to help us get the 1.4.1 release out the door let us know!