Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Lowe, Jeff" <JL...@CeltCorp.com> on 2002/06/25 16:39:03 UTC

RE: jmeter thread groups

David,

I tried loading your scripts, recorded in the release build (1.7), into the
latest build (CVS HEAD).  I ran into memory problems.  I was able to load
them into the release build with no problems.

Even though the latest build provides more of the information we need to
output, I find myself spending excessive time dealing with classloader and
memory issues.  At this point I am going to revert my efforts to the release
build and hack away to get the required output ASAP.

-Jeff