Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 郑舒力 <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/19 06:32:21 UTC

Cancel with savepoint on yarn-cluster mode can't retrieve savepointDir.

Hi community.

Cancel with savepoint on yarn-cluster mode can’t retrieve savepoint dir directly.
The reason is when I call /jobs/:jobid/savepoints with cancel option. The jobmanager will shutdown,
Then I can’t get savepoint dir through jobmanager(/jobs/:jobid/savepoints/:triggerid) anymore.
Seems like savepoint api should have a synchronous option.

BR.
Shu Li Zheng

Re: Cancel with savepoint on yarn-cluster mode can't retrieve savepointDir.

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shu Li,

Paul is right, the issue has been fixed. Please upgrade it to the fixed
specific version.

Thanks, vino.

Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月19日周五 下午2:35写道:

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.