Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by cs user <ac...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/20 08:02:24 UTC

Disable shell interpreter

Hello,

Is it possible to disable access to the shell interpreter ?

I had thought of doing this for the zeppelin user, however I think this
might break other interpreters.

I believe it would be possible to remove the interpreter from the list of
interpreters, and then remove user access and prevent them from re-adding
it. However this would prevent users from modifying the current interpreter
settings.

Basically I'm just looking for a way to prevent the zeppelin shell
interpreter from being able to start.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Re: Disable shell interpreter