Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2016/01/21 15:30:03 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.7.1

Did test upgrade from 4.6.1 to 4.7.1 and when I look into Affinity Groups
 tab in the ui  I see the following error message:

DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@23f3ef77: SELECT
affinity_group_view.id, affinity_group_view.name, affinity_group_view.type,
affinity_group_view.description, affinity_group_view.uuid,
affinity_group_view.account_id, affinity_group_view.account_uuid,
affinity_group_view.account_name, affinity_group_view.account_type,
affinity_group_view.domain_id, affinity_group_view.domain_uuid,
affinity_group_view.domain_name, affinity_group_view.domain_path,
affinity_group_view.project_id, affinity_group_view.project_uuid,
affinity_group_view.project_name, affinity_group_view.vm_id,
affinity_group_view.vm_uuid, affinity_group_view.vm_name,
affinity_group_view.vm_display_name, affinity_group_view.vm_state,
affinity_group_view.acl_type FROM affinity_group_view WHERE
affinity_group_view.id IN (2,3)

Could it be possible a db query is missing in the upgrade path ?

Performing the query directly in MySQL provide the following error:
ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'affinity_group_view.project_id' in
'field list'

Thanks,

PL

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi Pierre-Luc,

The only reference I find is in the schema-460to461.sql file. But since you already run 4.6.1 it is not executed.

How did you upgrade to 4.6.1 before?

Regards,
Remi