Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/21 17:12:00 UTC

Service SecurityGroup is not supported in the network id

Hello all.

i'm using CS for aroud 6 months on production with a lot of clients ...
Now i have a problem deploying new VM's.

I always btain the error Service SecurityGroup is not supported in the
network id=XX
some logs creating new network:

http://paste.algolibre.com/118
http://paste.algolibre.com/120

with existing network:
http://paste.algolibre.com/119

any idea ?

thank you very much

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://algolibre.com

Re: Service SecurityGroup is not supported in the network id

Posted by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com>.
my apologies. the error was another.

I followed carefully reading the log and found this:

Insufficient space on pool: 1 since STI usage percentage: 0.880175991163124
have crossed the pool.storage.capacity.disablethreshold: 0.85

so I modified the parameter pool.storage.capacity.disablethreshold on
global settings to 90 and it works now

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://algolibre.com