Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by 八鍬 元宜 <m_...@hotmail.co.jp> on 2011/11/11 11:14:40 UTC

Does not work MappingCharFilterFactory?

I have created something of a war and ant Solr revision number 1199405.

I put the index was created in Tomcat then the solr war.

Search was not hit.

 solr schema settings are as follows.

<fieldType name="text_kwd" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="1001">
      <analyzer>
          <charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory" mapping="example.txt"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

I changed the settings?
 Or comments please everyone.

 Previous revision number 1146430 was made ​​at this time.