Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rex Huang <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 13:49:39 UTC

how set manifestEntries with maven-assembly-plugin

I use maven-assembly-plugin instead of maven-jar-plugin,
because I want to create a binary distribution with all runtime
dependencies.

but I don't know how set manifestEntries with maven-assembly-plugin.

and also I wonder if the sunfire-test is test the jar file that I repackaged
with maven-assembly-plugin.

BR//Rex

Re: how set manifestEntries with maven-assembly-plugin

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
I want to do the exact same,

but it seems that the assembly plugin only accepts
<manifest>
	<addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
	<addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>
</manifest>

which does not include the
							<X-Compile-Source-JDK>${maven.compile.source}</X-Compile-Source-JDK>
<X-Compile-Target-JDK>${maven.compile.target}</X-Compile-Target-JDK>

manifestEntries.

Anybody have a clue for this?