Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <gu...@clipper.ens.fr> on 1996/04/09 19:21:47 UTC

Conditional HTML

Okay, I found what I was looking for in the archives:

[Dean Gaudet, 11 Feb 1996]
> I'm willing to give the code to someone else who has the time to
> change it to whatever you guys decide you want it to look like.

Dean, I'd like to take a peek at your code, and maybe change/adapt/snarf
to suit my needs.  How can I get it ?

I'm open to all suggestion about syntax, Dean's is :

	<if supports=property1>
	<endif>
	expr can contain AND, OR, NOT and ()s.

	It's configured with the UserAgent directive:

	UserAgent /regexp/ property1 property2 ...

-- Florent