Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/10/15 21:02:49 UTC

Hadoop 0.19.0 code freeze Oct 20?

Folks, can we shoot to have all the blockers fixed and committed by
end-of-day on Tuesday, Oct 20?  I'll then call of vote Wednesday
morning.

Nige

Re: Hadoop 0.19.0 code freeze Oct 20?

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.
please correct me if mistaken, but I believe these would be blockers

SerializationFactory should use current context ClassLoader

SequenceFileOutputFormat is coupled to WritableComparable and Writable

I can submit patches against the 0.19 branch, but wanted to make sure
there weren't any pending and un-reported.

ckw

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@wensel.net