Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Braun, James F" <BR...@polaroid.com> on 2005/07/13 17:49:46 UTC

It worked fine until they changed the spec - url in a link with parameters

The following code works fine (Thanks to previous help on this list).

<a class="featureBoxTextLink" href="<bean:message
key="link.PrivacyPolicy"/>">
  <bean:message key="link.text.PrivacyPolicy"/>
</a>

It displays the Privacy Policy title in the proper language and sets the
proper link for the country using values in the application resource
files.

Now they want the country code passed as a parameter.
e.g. www.mycompany.com/specific_country/policy?pp="DE"

I have no idea how to do this and I'm leaving for vacation in 5 hours!
If I do it outside of the struts framework I'm not sure how to access
the application resource files.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

J.

J. Braun
Polaroid Corp.
Waltham MA USA
+1 781.386.6871
+1 781.424.1159 mobile
braunj@polaroid.com

Excellence through execution.

--
This transmission is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.