Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Brian Swackhamer <br...@benefitfocus.com> on 2006/06/21 23:21:02 UTC

HTTPS request to a sites login page produces JAVA error when I run it through JMeter

I get the following error when I try to get to a page's login screen
using JMeter but it runs great through a browser.

Your Javascript is not enabled!
Please enable this function within your browser's Preferences
and try again

After I get that error I can not login to the site.

Test Plan -
		|-- Cookie Manager
		|-- HTTP Request Defaults
		|-- Simple Controller
			|-- Request Login Page (Get) ---- Error occurs
here
			|-- Login (post)
			|-- Route through login verification (get)
			|-- Logout (get)

Any suggestions on what I might be missing?

Thanks,
Brian

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)

RE: HTTPS request to a sites login page produces JAVA error when I run it through JMeter

Posted by Brian Swackhamer <br...@benefitfocus.com>.
I have taken a look at the source code from my website and found that
when I submit the form it is setting some cookies?  First off, how do I
set cookies using JMeter (this is setting a document cookie and 2 domain
cookies)?  My second question is how do I set a document action in
JMeter?

I really do not know anything about JAVA or Jscript so please make your
the right direction I may be able to google my way to a good solution.

Thanks,
Brian

AW: HTTPS request to a sites login page produces JAVA error when I run it through JMeter

Posted by Carsten Sensler <ic...@cauni.de>.
Perhaps you can try to activate the field "Redirect Automatically" in your
post-login-Sampler an deactivate the get-Login-Sampler.
I hope, this my hint can solve your problem.

Carsten