Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Xiao Yang <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/14 12:02:06 UTC

newline

Hello

Does fop understand newlines?  I have a xml document
with a bio tag.  the bio is made up of serveral
paragraphs, but fop does not pick up on the newline,
it put everything into one paragraph?

pauli

http://autos.yahoo.com

Re: newline

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Xiao Yang wrote:

> Does fop understand newlines?  I have a xml document
> with a bio tag.  the bio is made up of serveral
> paragraphs, but fop does not pick up on the newline,
> it put everything into one paragraph?

linefeed-treatment property has initial value "treat-as-space", so you have
set it to "preserve". But linefeed-treatment is not implemented yet afaik, so
you'd better explicitly split your text into blocks on xslt stage.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel