Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Maximiliano Comerci <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 17:37:33 UTC

payment gateways

Hello, my name is Maximiliano and I am a new user in Ofbiz. This software is
Fantastic but i have a pair of questions...

1) The site that I am developing is an ecommerce for Spain, so i need to
know how can i do a gateway payment for 4B (i think that this is the
standart in spain) or if alredy there is one developed nad what information
for the bank I need to know.

2) the other question is how can i put the root directory in the web, eg.
www.myecommerce.com.

Somebody can help me Please?.

Thanks Very Much and Ofbiz is the best ecommerce in the market.

Max

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
I think I didnot communicate Properly.

Ofbiz has Implementation for Online Credit Card Processing. There is already
Implementation for versisign, worldpay, valuelink, cybersource etc.

Production set up guide has details on how to enable these. You may be using
a Provider for which we don't have Implementation Out of Box in Ofbiz. If
you get into such case,  use existing implementations as guide and it will
not be too hard to implement another one.

I hope this helps.

Regards
Anil

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com>.

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
Phanin

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
Maximiliano,
As I wrote earlier, Ofbiz has support for Processing Credit Card Payments.
It depends on the Gateway Provider you are going through. Navigate to
OFBIZ_HOME\applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty
folder and you will see the list of Payment Gateway Provided already
supported. If the one you are using is not listed then it should not be very
difficult to implement. You can use the existing Implementation as Templates
and take it from there.

Regards
Anil

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Maximiliano Comerci <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: payment gateways

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Maximiliano Comerci <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com>.

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Maximiliano Comerci <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: payment gateways

Posted by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com>.

Re: running ofBiz at port 80 WAS: payment gateways

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Walter,

Why choosing ? You can use both, depending on your needs.

Jacques

De : "Walter Vaughan" <wv...@steelerubber.com>

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.
Subject changed...