Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by mh...@aol.com on 2006/09/08 17:51:53 UTC

[Axis2] Not Implemented Exception compiling WSDL

Hello,
When compiling a WSDL I get the following exception:

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: Not implemented yet
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.CStructWriter.write(CStructWriter.java:186)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.writeSimpleType(SchemaCompiler.java:914)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSimpleSchemaType(SchemaCompiler.java:1724)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:843)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:519)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:480)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(SchemaCompiler.java:1452)

When looking at CStructWriter.java:186 :
    /**
     * @param simpleType
     * @param typeMap
     * @param metainf
     * @return Returns String.
     * @throws org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException
     * @see org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.BeanWriter#write(org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSimpleType, java.util.Map, org.apache.axis2.schema.BeanWriterMetaInfoHolder)
     */
    public String write(XmlSchemaSimpleType simpleType, Map typeMap, BeanWriterMetaInfoHolder metainf) throws SchemaCompilationException {
        throw new SchemaCompilationException(SchemaCompilerMessages.getMessage("schema.notimplementedxception"));
    }

This is looking at the latest source code.  The jars I used were from the 7SEP snapshot.

Is this something that will be implemented soon?  If not how complex is it to implement, I have some time to help.

Thanks,
Mark Hoffmann