Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> on 2013/02/20 10:04:58 UTC

Is flex2.compiler.swc.SwcGroup part of Apache Flex or Flash Builder ?

Because unless I set

     -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true

I get:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its
general contract!
     at java.util.TimSort.mergeHi(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.TimSort.mergeAt(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.TimSort.mergeCollapse(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.TimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.TimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
     at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcGroup.updateMaps(SwcGroup.java:281)
     at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcGroup.<init>(SwcGroup.java:67)
     at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:109)
     at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:91)
     at flex2.compiler.CompilerSwcContext.load(CompilerSwcContext.java:96)

during compiles in Flash Builder, but I can't believe everyone has to
set this property...
--
extravision Signature
*Tom Chiverton* | Lead Developer | Extravision

.
Registered in the UK at : 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street,
Manchester, M15 4LD. Registration number: 05017214 VAT: GB 824 5386 19

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error please notify us immediately and destroy this
e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any
attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly,
this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your own risk.

Re: Is flex2.compiler.swc.SwcGroup part of Apache Flex or Flash Builder ?

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2062020/how-can-i-tell-if-im-running-in-64-bit-jvm-or-32-bit-jvm
claims sun.arch.data.model should work, and both are 32bit.

Tom

Posted by Timothy Jones <Ti...@syniverse.com>.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Timothy Jones <Ti...@syniverse.com>.
Create a version.java file.

   public class version {
         System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.vm.name"));
      }
   }

Compile:
C:\>javac version.java