Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/02 00:12:36 UTC

Neethi and Axiom releases

Hi,

Is anybody working on or are there any plans for Neethi and Axiom
releases? I think that's something needed for Axis2 release and would
also help us in Geronimo. Maybe it's something I can help with?

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: Neethi and Axiom releases

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jarek,

Don't know any plans. If you are volunteering as the release
manager... +1 from me.

-- dims