Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vinay Singh <vi...@sapient.com> on 2001/12/18 17:52:55 UTC

How t o find if Loadbalancing is happening...

Hi All,

How do I find, if mod_jk is doing load balancing properly with sticky
sessions ???

I am trying to load balance between one instance of Apache 1.3.20 and a
single Instance BUT two workers of Tomcat 3.3.
I configured Ajp12 and Ajp13 workers and also a load balancer worker "lb"
which uses ajp12 and ajp13.
I am running examples context and it works fine, but I am not sure how to
confirm if load balancing is happening.

AW: How t o find if Loadbalancing is happening...

Posted by Michael Remme <mr...@braintags.de>.
Hi Vinay,

here we are doing loadbalancing across several linux-machines. The check for
the distribution of the loadbalancing, especially session-sticky, we did by
watching the logfiles on each machine, when after and after different users
enterd the main-server.

Michael

Virengeprüft vom G DATA AntiVirenKit