Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nathasha <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 16:00:49 UTC

Re: Does this error eman it is an error at your client machine side or the error at the server side?

Thank you Deepak and Sebb.
Yes. I tried to reduce the number of thredas and increased the ramp up
period and it is running good now.
I might come back with mre questions.
But, good for now.

ps:I am using an RHEL box and I have ran upto 1500 threads in this machine
for an hour in some cases.
But, those were very smaller files compared to this image file.
So, I am guessing that the size of the returned file also is a factor here
and that is the reason I can't use these many threads in this case.Is that
correct?

thanks again.
Nathasha

Re: Does this error eman it is an error at your client machine side or the error at the server side?

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I wouldnt think the file size has anything to do with your problem , its
probably something to do with the OS not able to create the sockets. You'd
probably need to sit with some OS guy who can diagnose.
regards
deepak