Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/02 11:45:44 UTC

Re: .NET client SSL Patch, Mono

Hi, Thomas I can try running your patch. Probably won't be able to get
around to it until some point next week (maybe you will have read and
write by then?). I have a single core machine too, but if I build the
topic tests as .exe files I can easily pass them to someone else to
try out on a multi core machine. Just post the patch whenever you feel
ready.

Also, not having SSL support on mono probably isn't an issue right
now. Thats something that can be figured out when someone decides they
want to use SSL on mono. There is a similar situation with the
retrotranslated Java 1.4 client, it won't do SSL either, as mina
requires Java 1.5+ for SSL.

Rupert