Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Daniel Lee <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/26 00:20:56 UTC

bounceback to james server

Hello,

For our application we need to use exchange for an outgoing mail server, but we
are using james as the incoming mail server.  Whenever we send an email, the
from address will always be a user on the james server.  We run into trouble
when the recipient address is a bogus email address.  The delivery failure
notice doesn't seem to reach the james server.  Can anyone tell me why this is
happening?  I'm using James 1.2.1 on WinNT 4.0sp6.

My apologies if this has been asked and answered before.  Let me know where I
can find archives of this list.

TIA,
dan lee

RE: bounceback to james server

Posted by Daniel Lee <da...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your help.  I'll look into it.

dan