Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/08/22 10:23:03 UTC

[C++] Implementing SupplyChain scenario from www.ws-i.org

This is a heads up that I've started to work on a new scenario. I'm
implementing the SupplyChain scenario defined by the Web Services
Interoperability organization (www.ws-i.org).

The architecture of the SupplyChain application is described there:
http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/2003-12/SCMArchitecture1.01.pdf.
The uses cases there:
http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/2003-12/SCMUseCases1.0.pdf.

This scenario is a typical B2B application and therefore an interesting
complement to BigBank IMO. It also exercises a number of WS-I blessed
combinations of WSDL and XSD so it will be interesting to see how our
Web Service binding supports these Web Services. I'm in the middle of
writing all the SCA artifacts for the scenario but running into some
build problems (looks like my Makefile.am files are not correct).

If things go well I plan to check a first working version of the
scenario in a day or two. It will be in tuscany/cpp/sca/samples/SupplyChain.

--
Jean-Sebastien