Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/07 13:40:08 UTC

Re: [Building Sakai] Filter in a simple datatable sortable

Hi,

This sounds like Wicket, so have a look at the wicket examples page:
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/index.html

You could possibly just have the header row be a link which sends a param to the page and the list is sorted, but I'm sure there is a component that does this already, I believe there is a SortableDataProvider you can attach to your DataTable.

cheers,
Steve

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Steve,

Use users@wicket.apache.org for such discussions.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Steve Swinsburg
<st...@gmail.com>wrote:

> BTW I responded to that from sakai-dev, was cross posted to both lists.
>

> On 07/11/2012, at 11:40 PM, Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > This sounds like Wicket, so have a look at the wicket examples page:
> > http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/index.html
> >
> > You could possibly just have the header row be a link which sends a
> param to the page and the list is sorted, but I'm sure there is a component
> that does this already, I believe there is a SortableDataProvider you can
> attach to your DataTable.
> >
> > cheers,
> > Steve
> >

> > On 07/11/2012, at 10:47 PM, Antonio muñoz alonso <
> antoniovalenciaspain@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> HI,
> >>
> >> anyone can help me I want to implement a filter in a datable sortable
> >>

> >> thanks

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development

Re: [Building Sakai] Filter in a simple datatable sortable

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.