Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sean McNamara <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/10 22:34:20 UTC

Workarounds for down repos?

Is there a way to work around down repositories?  It appears the all apache.org sites are down (or are unavailable from our network.)

When trying to build my project, I get the following error:

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin'
he repository: Error transferring file
  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:pom:2.1-20060504.095642-2

The project has built correctly in the past, and I've tried using the "-npu" option but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Is there a way to work around this issue?

Thanks!

Re: Workarounds for down repos?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
good lession to learn.  snapshot repo and svn repo should not on the same
host address.

With separation, we can can still get source and build or viseversion.

;-)

-D

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.