Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "indranil.db" <in...@yahoo.com> on 2018/01/03 03:03:32 UTC

How to access ignite web console in AWS Ec2

Hi,

   I have deployed ignite 2.3.0 in AWS Ec2 with inbound rules allowing only
8080, 80, 443 ports.
Since the web console uses random port i am unable to access the web
console.

Please suggest.

Thanks
-IB

Re: How to access ignite web console in AWS Ec2

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

If we're talking about the same thing, you can specify non-random port when
running via

./ignite-web-console-linux --server:port 3000

(and open 3000 in firewall rule, you can also use any other different port)