Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com.INVALID> on 2015/09/21 22:59:32 UTC

[dev] List of issues for 0.18.1?

Hi folks,

On the off chance we're collecting a set of issues for 0.18.1, I wanted to
add another to the list.

Looks like Google is deprecating their 'v1beta1' DNS API this Friday.
Thanks to a colleague for noticing and sending in a PR, I just merged #583
<https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/583> to move the driver over to
'v1'.  Trivial change and it's a shame I didn't pick up on this earlier.

This is also a heads-up in case you hear of users running into broken
Google DNS driver after Friday.

Cheers, Eric

Re: [dev] List of issues for 0.18.1?

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Tomaz/Sebastien.

I'll go with option 1 and give the release a try.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Yeah, we have two options:

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.