Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/05 14:15:27 UTC

Re: Calling a web service with Tuscany

Hello Ant

I have tried with this binding but it doesn't work.
I have used the following composite file to describe SCA client invoking the
web service.
I think there is something wrong in it but I don't know what.

<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
    targetNamespace="http://helloworld"
    xmlns:hw="http://helloworld"
    name="helloworldwsclient">

    <!-- A component with an embedded reference definition connecting to an
external webservice
         The wsdl interface for the reference is derived from the
information specified by the 'wsdlElement'
     -->
    <component name="HelloTuscanyServiceComponent">
      <implementation.java class="helloworld.HelloWorldServiceComponent"/>
      <reference name="HelloWorldService">
          <binding.ws uri="http://localhost:8080/axis/HelloWorldService"/>
      </reference>
    </component>

    <!-- A component with a reference promoted as a composite reference -->
    <component name="HelloWorldServiceComponent">
      <implementation.java class="helloworld.HelloWorldServiceComponent"/>
    </component>

    <reference name="HelloWorldService">
        <binding.ws uri="http://localhost:8080/axis/HelloWorldService"/>
    </reference>