Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Patil, Shivakumar (GE Healthcare)" <Pa...@ge.com> on 2006/05/19 12:05:49 UTC

File Copy

I want to copy a file from one directory to another.
Is there any standard & elegant way to copy a file in Maven.I could not
find any.(Suggest me any if you know).
Instead Iam using the ant plugin for maven & trying to do the copy.
I tried this...

     <plugin>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                     <copy file="C:\build\work\abc.ear"
tofile="C:\abc"/>
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
      </plugin>

The above piece runs fine & successfully.But,the file is NEVER copied.

Any suggestions please...

Re: File Copy

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.
It's probably because you didn't define at what <execution> or <phase>
the antrun plugin should do that task, see its docs or the m2 book.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: File Copy