Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Abhishek Sinha <ab...@infoworks.io> on 2015/09/11 10:33:54 UTC

Re: Kylin and MicroStrategy

Hi all,

What is the update on integration of Kylin with Microstrategy?

*Abhishek Sinha*

*Infoworks.ioMobile : +919035191078*

Re: Kylin and MicroStrategy

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhishek and Abhilash,
    May I know which version of MicroStrategy and OS of your cases?
    Do you project only treat Kylin as data source to generate MSTR cube,
or would like to connect live to interactive with Kylin at runtime?

     For QlikView and other BI products to integrate with Kylin, it has to
support Generic ODBC (or other words, custom ODBC driver) rather then
build-in drivers.

     We will work with MSTR development center for further investment if
you could share more detail about your cases, customers and so on.

    Thanks.
Luke

Best Regards!

Luke Han