Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/01/07 15:17:29 UTC

Social account access

Hello!

I need to get access or figure out who to ping to get the weekly news posted to the social accounts.

I have access to Twitter, so what I need is to be added to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and the CouchDB Advocate Hub.

Thanks!

—
Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: Social account access

Posted by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hey Andy,

Somehow I unintentionally archived this awhile back, but I wanted to follow up (and apologize for the delay!) to say that I do have Google+ and my username there is renrutnnej.

For access to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/renrutnnej
For access to LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/renrutnnej

The only place I’m completely unsure of how to post to is the CouchDB Advocate Hub.

Jan got me access to Twitter so I’ve had no problems there. ☺️

—
Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

On January 21, 2016 at 2:49:12 AM, Andy Wenk (andywenk@apache.org) wrote:

Jenn,

did you find a solution or help here?