Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2016/08/20 19:43:37 UTC

Detecting persistent-id sharing...

We have a situation where we don't really know where we have the issue of
two Blueprint bundles attempting to share the same persistent-id.  We just
see the "spinning" symptom, so we assume that it's there.  Is there any
command that can help me narrow it down?

Re: Detecting persistent-id sharing...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I think they are in two separate bundles. This isn't something that is
intentional. We have our system set up as plug-ins. So, I don't know who is
the offender. We just add the plug-ins to our container and they get
registered using the whiteboard pattern

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Hmmmm. I'll have to see if that applies. Thanks!

Posted by Nick Baker <nb...@pentaho.com>.

From: James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 9:14 PM
To: "user@karaf.apache.org" <us...@karaf.apache.org>