Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by vision <ji...@sohu.com> on 2007/10/18 03:21:03 UTC

how to config JDBC Master Slave whith oralce database?

I want to config JDBC Master Slave  whith oralce database,but can't find the
config example.
where can find the config? OR,who have the experience of config JDBC Master
Slave  whith oralce?
Please past the config!!
thanks!

Re: how to config JDBC Master Slave whith oralce database?

Posted by j0llyr0g3r <ti...@wincor-nixdorf.com>.
An example configuration is provided in the original activemq.xml file:

  <bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
    <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:AMQDB"/>
    <property name="username" value="scott"/>
    <property name="password" value="tiger"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>