Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gopal Sharma <Go...@Sun.COM> on 2001/11/08 17:56:30 UTC

[Xerces 1] patch for bug 4459

Hi,

Sorry, to be late to submit the patch for bug # 4459. Today, I found a lots
of discussion on the bug and related patch, but finally it's here.I have tested
it for combinations for <include>'s and <import>'s.

I would request someone to verify it & commit for Xerces 1.4.4.

File (TraverseSchema.java) is huge in size, so zip file.

Cheers

Gopal
-----------
SUN Microsystems, India

Re: [Xerces 1] patch for bug 4459

Posted by "David A. Riggs" <dr...@asset.com>.
Replaced org.apache.xerces.validators.schema.TraverseSchema.java
from the 1.4.3 source release with your modified one, recompiled
Xerces and every one of my complex schemas work properly!

Great work, and many thanks!
I hope this makes it into 1.4.4.

David A. Riggs

--
David A. Riggs
Science Applications International Corporation - SAIC