Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <la...@accor-hotels.com> on 2003/06/26 09:54:28 UTC

How to disable the linkcheck without to disable the cvs reports and a pdf question

Hello,
I would like to disable the checklink report without disable the cvs
reports.
In fact, the plugin checklink doesn't seem to use the proxy properties.
An other question, the pdf plugin a big pdf file with all documentation
(it's nice).
But is it possible to have a pdf file for each pages generated.
The goal is to having a link as printer friendly in the html pages, which
show the documentation in the pdf format without the navigation.

Olivier

Re: How to disable the linkcheck without to disable the cvs reports and a pdf question

Posted by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au>.
As far as the linkcheck question goes, the proxy bug has been fixed
recently - next release.

To disable it, do the following in maven.xml:

   <postGoal name="xdoc:register-reports">
     <attainGoal name="maven-linkcheck-plugin:deregister" />
   </postGoal>

I believe this is in the FAQ or the developers guide.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Web Developer
f2 network ~ everything essential

RE: How to disable the linkcheck without to disable the cvs reports and a pdf question

Posted by "S. Radhakrishnan" <ra...@bsil.com>.
Olivier,

you can have it by two ways to disable the linkcheck..

by having a property maven.linkcheck.enable=false

or

in maven.xml you can have something like this
<postGoal name="xdoc:register-reports">
  <attainGoal name="maven-linkcheck-plugin:deregister" />
</postGoal>

try this....

RK