Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Marius Scurtescu <ms...@healthmetrx.com> on 2002/09/10 19:19:02 UTC

folder synchronization

Hi,

Is there a folder synchronization task out there?

Thanks,
Marius

RE: folder synchronization

Posted by Marius Scurtescu <ms...@healthmetrx.com>.
Thanks.

Currently I am running my scripts under Windows but they
will have to run under Linux as well. I am not too sure
about rsync under Windows, but I will look into that.

Marius

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Re: folder synchronization

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Marius Scurtescu <ms...@healthmetrx.com> wrote:
> Is there a folder synchronization task out there?

Not a task, no, but see:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=102330248228805&w=2

Diane

=====