Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org> on 2016/01/19 09:44:18 UTC

Link collection page to an article and slides about Tez

Hi,

Are there pages about link collection to slides and articles on Wiki or
Tez's web site? If not, can we add a page to the wiki?

I've also been written an about Apache Tez in Japanese. Can we add a link
to the article from the page?

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

Re: Link collection page to an article and slides about Tez

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Hitesh and Bikas!

Created the page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TEZ/Presentations%2C+publications%2C+and+articles+about+Tez

Please feel free to add your presentation if you miss your presentations.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.