Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Paul J. Reder" <re...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2001/03/19 16:19:14 UTC

Insufficient Karma for 1.3 and 2.0

I was trying to add my public key to the KEYS files of 1.3 and 2.0 so that I
could add a binary build of Apache 1.3.19 for AIX 5.1 (IA64) to the binaries
directory of 1.3.

I am forbidden from committing to either 1.3 or 2.0 due to insufficient Karma.
Was this intentional, an accident, or am I doing something wrong?

Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein