Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/26 16:48:09 UTC

Solution ?

Hi,

I contact you as I'm a little blocked. CloudStack 4.0 (or also
4.1.0-SNAPSHOT) have been installed successfully and new instances can be
created but I cannot access them from my laptop. Sebastien proposes me a
hack using nc socket on the DevCloud VM (and NAT) but as I have to open
additional ports, this seems a bit complex.
Is there a simple scenario that we can design to allow a machine to access
cloud instances created within DevCloud VM ?

Remark : As I plan to present this at ApacheConference (6/11), I would
appreciate to test that now as I will be in vacations next week

Charles Moulliard

Re: Solution ?

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,

I have tried what you propose here with CloudStack 4.1.0-SNAPSHOt but
unfortunately, the IP address created for the cloud instance can apparently
only be used from the webconsole. ssh fails for me. See email that I send
to cloudstack-dev (2 dropbox links).

Regards,

Charles

--