Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 10:02:17 UTC

Random failure while building trunk

Hi guys,

this week-end, I noticed that we had some random failures (not frequent
though) when running tests. The message I get is :
"The 'XXX' AttributeType and values must both be String or binary" where
XXX can vary.

This is most certainly due to the way the SchemaManager is initialized,
during concurrent tests. It should not be a worry for the server itself,
as the SM is initialized only once, but it's painful while running tests
against trunk.

I'll try to see what's going on this week.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com