Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonny Wray <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/13 00:23:57 UTC

Table problems

I've just changed some of my code to the new table implemenation and
it's working well, a lot of complexity in my own code is reduced.
Thanks. I still have a couple of questions/problems though:

i) I display a table as a result of a form submission and then database
search. First search has 7 pages. I goto page 7 then back to do a new
search. Second search has only 5 pages. Nothing is displayed in the
table. If I click on one of the pages in the page browser it is
displayed. It looks like the second page renders onto page 7 (from the
first search result) which is empty. Any pointers here?

ii) I posted a message a while ago about tables displaying nulls, or
empty strings, differently. It is mostly fixed here, except if I
display an object (I've seen it with Date's) that are null then I still
get the different table cell. Again, any pointers?

thanks again for a great component,

Jonny

Re: Table problems

Posted by Jonny Wray <jo...@yahoo.com>.
My apologies, the first problem is not there - I was still on my old
code pre changing it. The second, null value problem is still there
though.