Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 18:48:06 UTC

Adding blog posts to Apache Ignite's blogs list

Hi Shamim,

Suddenly I came across your personal blog that has a lot of thoughtful and well-detailed Apache Ignite posts.
http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru <http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru/>

If you don’t mind we will your latest post about the published Ignite book to Ignite’s blog list. BTW, how to get a direct reference to this post? Can you share it with us?
https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html

Going forward, could you write a message to the dev list and me every time your write something new. We will make sure to add your posts to Ignite’s blogs list.

—
Denis

Re: Adding blog posts to Apache Ignite's blogs list

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Shamim <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dimitriy,
>   Glad to see you again. Thank'x a lot to purchase the book ( it was
> unnecessary, we can send you a gift copy of the book), we will be glad to
> hear from you any constructive criticisms and suggestions.

You did great work, I was happy to pay for the book :)

Posted by Shamim <sh...@gmail.com>.
Dimitriy,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shamim <sh...@gmail.com>.