Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sean Timm <st...@proclarity.com> on 2004/01/09 22:31:57 UTC

RE: jar, war, ear, deploy, artifact plugins

I already did this, and I believe I submitted an issue and attached a
patch, but apparently there are problems with the artifact plugin, so no
one used the patch.  It's working just fine for me using FTP, so you're
welcome to have my changes if you're interested...