Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Roberto Medina <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/23 06:37:41 UTC

Ignore a recipient and delete the message from outgoing folder.

Hi There

Basically I'm filtering my incoming emails based on the recipients. To do
that I implemented a GenericRecipientMatcher that uses a regex to
discriminate which recipient will be "processed" and which one not.
So I tested it sending an email with one recipient that does match the regex
and other one that doesn't (both together at "To:"). The result was one mail
processed and other one into the outgoing folder :(
James applies the filter (successfully btw) and puts the email into the
outgoing folder to retries to send it out again. I want to avoid this and
delete it instead.
So the question'd be, Is there any attribute/mailet/processor-setup that I'm
missing?

Using James 2.3.1
Apretiate your help !!
Thanks